Chittick Eye Care takes the health of its patients, staff, and doctors seriously. Due to COVID-19, the following are a list of changes to our normal operation:
- All patients scheduled for routine eye care will be called and rescheduled for a later date.
- Please call our office if you are in need of medication refills
- For contact lens orders, pickup, or questions please call our office. All contact lens orders will ship for free until further notice.
- For glasses orders, pickup, questions, or mailing options please call our office.
As always, we will provide care and assistance with any eye health emergency. Please call our office for instructions.
Appointments that the doctors feel cannot be postponed will be accommodated. However, if you are feeling ill or have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath please call our office for instructions.
For those arriving at the office for necessary care:
- Please call the office when arriving for your appointment to be let in the building.
- Limit guests to 1 person.
- Chittick has always maintained disinfectant procedures and have recently added additional protocols to ensure that equipment, hard surfaces, and eyewear are cleaned frequently.
- Magazines, brochures, and other community materials have been removed from the office.
Thank you for trusting us with you and your families eye health needs. We will continue to monitor guidance from government agencies and will update you as this situation evolves.
Your Chittick Eye Care Family