Chittick Eye Care takes the health of its patients, staff, and doctors seriously. Due to COVID-19, the following is a list of changes to our normal operation:
- Appointments are now being scheduled based upon strict criteria.
- We have significantly reduced our patient flow to accommodate an extensive screening and disinfecting protocol.
- Glasses pickup will be done curbside or by appointment. All contact lens orders will be shipped free of charge.
- Repair/Adjustments will be done curbside or by appointment
- You may receive a call a day or two before your appointment to review your medical history. This will allow us to limit the amount of time in the office.
- Please call or text the office number when you arrive for your appointment.
- Stay in your car until we start the screening process and invite you in.
- No guests will be allowed. Minors will be allowed 1 parent/guardian.
- We ask that you bring and wear a mask throughout your entire visit.
- Our optical team is ready to serve you.
- New sanitizing techniques have been put in place for all frames.
- Please take a moment to try our Virtual Try-On!
- When picking up your order – just pull up to a Curbside Pick-Up sign and call or text the office to let us know you are ready.
- All our team members are being screened daily.
- All team members will be wearing masks.
- New protocols have been developed to ensure the health of our team and our patients.
Thank you for trusting us with you and your family’s eye health needs. We will continue to monitor this ongoing situation and adjust our protocol as needed.
Your Chittick Eye Care Family